Wednesday 8 May 2013

I'm back!

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for aggggeesss, things have just been really busy and I couldn't find the time to post on here or find things to post about :( Also, I have just been in Italy for the past 3 weeks (will post about that later - it was amazing!!), so I didn't have much time for other things!

Blogging is so much fun, and I've decided that I will give it another go! I have given my blog a complete makeover, and even changed it's name! I promise I will post at least once a week from now on :)

If any of you have any suggestions for what I should post about or review, I would love to hear them, so just comment below, or email me at beautibits@gmail.com!

You can also follow me on Instagram - @ella_halstead


No comments:

Post a Comment