Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara! (Review a Day #2)

Hey guys! Welcome to my second 'Review A Day' post!
Today I thought I would brighten up your Tuesday with one of my favourite beauty products so far this month - the Bourjois Liner Effect mascara in 'Brown'. This was actually on my blog last week in the 'Queen's Birthday Haul' post.




This mascara was an amazing bargain - it was in the Makeup Direct $5 box! I have never tried anything from Bourjois before, but I have heard so many beauty bloggers rave about the brand, so I really wanted to give it a go!

First off, I love the fact that it's brown. I know that loads of people don't go near brown mascaras and only go for black, but I think that it looks less harsh and more natural which is great for a natural, everyday look. I also love that it has smaller bristles at the bottom - the website says that this is for 'depositing formula at the base of the lashes to emphasise roots for a liner effect', but I find it perfect for putting mascara on my bottom lashes.

The only setback with this mascara is that the bristles are very long, and not at all soft so you have to be careful while applying it so you don't get them in your eyes (which has happened to me a few times!)

Stay tuned for more reviews - a new one is coming every day this week!
 If you have any comments or suggestions or just want to say hi, leave me a comment below! Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave a link, I would love to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I always opt for black but really must give brown a try :)

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always used to go for black but I actually really like the way brown mascara looks! It's very natural - great for everyday wear or school :)

      Delete