Wednesday 19 June 2013

Revlon Coral Berry Lipstick (Review a Day #4)

Hey everyone! Today is the fourth day of my Review a Day week where I review one beauty product every day for a week. I have another lip product for you today - it's one I have been loving recently! It's the Revlon lipstick in 'Coral Berry'.

It looks way more orange-y in this photo than in real life! 


As the name suggests it is a pinkish coral, and it has often been called a dupe for MAC's Vegas Volt. I think though that Coral Berry is more pink while Vegas Volt is more orangey red. I love both colours though, as I am quite into corals at the moment!

It is quite pigmented and has a pretty good colour payoff which I like, and is pretty long wearing! It also is quite shimmery, which I both like and dislike - it really depends on the look I am going for that day. I really like the fact that it doesn't dry out your lips so you can just pop it on without worrying about using primer or any other lip products beforehand.

I love this lipstick because while it adds a pop of colour, it's not incredibly bright or bold. I don't usually go for really bright lipsticks because I tend to get quite self conscious about things like that but I'm sure as I get older I will get more used to it!


Stay tuned for more reviews - a new one is coming every day this week!
 If you have any comments or suggestions or just want to say hi, leave me a comment below! Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave a link, I would love to check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I get nervous about wearing a bright lip too..always think I look like a clown!!

    Lets be brave haha

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same! But I think you just need to get used to them! And yes, let's haha x

      Delete
  2. I love a good coral lipstick! Thank you for the comment and follow xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lipstick! I love corals so I think I might check this one out :) xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colour! coral is my favourite!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete