Sunday 24 February 2013

Liebster Award!

The Liebster award is a way for blogs with under 200 followers to get noticed and find other great blogs!

Thanks to  A Dot of Daisy for nominating me :)


The rules:
Firstly you must give 11 facts about yourself.
You must then answer 11 questions given by the person who's nominated you.
Lastly you must create your own 11 questions for the 11 people who you nominate to answer! All the people you nominate must have under 200 followers.


My 11 facts: 1. I was born in America, but moved to New Zealand when I was 4, which means I have two passports! :D
2. I have a dog called Finn who is an Irish terrier, and he's adorable
3. I am going to Italy in the next school holidays and I cannot wait!
4. I spend most of my life on the internet.
5. I am allergic to cats, but I love them anyway!
6. I was blonde when I was little, but when I was about 5, my hair went dark brown.
7. I spend way too much money, and I owe my parents like $200 :(
8. I love photography, and I just got a Sony Nex 7 camera, which I'm in love with <3
9. I take two languages at school - German and Spanish - which can get a bit confusing at times!
10. I would love to go to Stanford University but I know that it's really hard to get in to.
11. I want to live in California when I'm older.


Questions and answers :)
  1. What is your favorite colour lipstick to wear? if any?  Probably Revlon Coralberry! I just got it and its amazing :)
  2. Your favorite place in the world? San Francisco! It's where I used to live and it's an amazing place.
  3. What is your next beauty purchase going to be? Hmm, I'm not sure. Probably more Revlon lip stains!
  4. online or in store shopping? I'm addicted to online shopping, but in-store shopping is always better, cuz then you know if things fit or not!
  5. Favorite thing about blogging? Discovering other blogs, and finding new products that I want to try!
  6. Favorite season and why? Summer - it's Christmas, my birthday, and the holidays!
  7. What is your go to item in your wardrobe? My floral doc martens :)
  8. Favorite scent? Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs
  9. Dream holiday? Going around Europe with all of my friends!
  10. Favorite beauty product at the moment? Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain in Romantic!
  11. Number one beauty tip? I don't really have one haha   
My questions!
1. Liquid or pencil eyeliner? 
2. What do you like/dislike about the country you live in?
3. Favourite accessory? 
4. Heels or flats?
5. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
6. Dream job? 
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What are your hobbies?
9. Favourite song?
10. Favourite shop?
11. Do you prefer bright or nude lipsticks? 

 I tag:
A dot of daisy
Hollaaa
ImHoneyy
In Someone's Eyes
Life, Style & Inspiration

Sorry, I have only just started blogging so I couldn't tag 11 people, but if you want to do the Liebster award and I haven't tagged you, I nominate you now!

All comments and suggestions are welcome! If you have any questions, you can email me at beautibits@gmail.com :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute post, I have a terrier too, I absolutely love her :)

    Thanks for your comment on my post, I have followed back, and I am excited to see what you're going to post next!

    Lauren xx

    http://covershootbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! Sadly I've already done a post on the Liebster Award so I won't be doing another one but I'll happily answer the questions on here!

    My questions!
    1. Liquid or pencil eyeliner?
    Neither, I don't wear eyeliner!

    2. What do you like/dislike about the country you live in?
    The weather. I hate how we get a really cold and very wet winter in England and the summer is generally the same too. Wouldn't be so bad if it was sunny in the summer!

    3. Favourite accessory?
    Probably big 'costume' rings. Hate leaving the house without wearing at least two. I feel so bare!

    4. Heels or flats?
    Depends on the occasion

    5. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
    Probably eating mash potato with gravy, I could literally live on it!

    6. Dream job?
    Being a broadcast journalist!

    7. Do you have any pets?
    No but I really want one. The closest thing I have to a pet is the life size teddy bear Pug that my boyfriend gave me last Christmas.

    8. What are your hobbies?
    Oh I wish eating was a hobby. I'm not really in to any sport although I try my best to go to the gym twice a week. I'd say blogging is my hobby!

    9. Favourite song?
    Love Justin Timberlake's new song at the moment!

    10. Favourite shop?
    Topshop although I do love a bargain in Primark!

    11. Do you prefer bright or nude lipsticks?
    Bright. Especially red, wearing it brightens up my day so much!

    Love reading your facts about yourself. So jealous that you've lived in America and New Zealand. They're two places that I would LOVE to visit!!

    Your newest follower...
    www.insomeoneseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      Haha, I wish I lived in England! I went there once, when I was like two, but I can't remember it :(

      Delete