Tuesday 26 February 2013

March Wish List!

At the moment, there are so many amazing products I am discovering, so this month's wishlist might be kind of long!

First off on my list is the Benefit Primping With the Stars set!
This set comes with:
Stay Don't Stray ( A stay-put primer for concealer and eyeshadows!)
Some Kind-A-Gorgeous foundation
Benetint Rose (Lip and cheek stain)
Pore-fessional Pro Balm
Girl Meets Pearl (Liquid pearl for face)
They're Real mascara

I've heard great things about this set, and Benefit in general! The Stay Don't Stray sounds perfect for keeping concealers from creasing!
Unfortunately, it's really hard to get Benefit products in New Zealand! Two of my friends have ordered this pack from Amazon in the US though, so I will let you know if it's any good.

The next thing on my wish list is NARS Torrid Blush.
I think this blush looks amazing! I love the packaging, and I like the coral colour with a hint of gold shimmer. I only have one blush, and I'm looking for some more, so I think I will definitely pick this one up sometime this month!

The third thing in my wishlist is Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub. One of my best friends has this, and she loves it, and I've seen loads of great reviews about it! Also, it smells and tastes incredible!! Lush can be quite expensive, but I think it is worth it.

 The last thing on my March Wishlist is the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation!
I have been looking for a liquid foundation for aagggeess but I wanted a really light one, that wouldn't be too cakey or heavy, and from other reviews that I have seen, the Wake Me Up foundation would be perfect! I will be on the look out for this for sure!

 So that's my wishlist! I don't have much money at the moment (thanks to Ed Sheeran coming to Auckland next weekend - eeeeek! So excited!!!), so I'm not sure if I will be able to get all of these things, but I will definitely try! And when I do, I will make sure to review them all for you :)

Thanks for reading guys!
If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, feel free to email me at beautibits@gmail.com or just leave a comment below :)

3 comments:

  1. Love Benefit and all the products in that kit are great. Sadly, can't find my Stay Don't Stray - it disappeared in my room's mess. Also, wanting to try to Popcorn lip scrub. I've tried Bubblegum and love how it works, but not the smell, so hopefully Popcorn will be better x
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, hopefully you find it! :) And yeah, I really want to try the Popcorn one, but I went to the Lush store today and they didn't have it :/

      Delete
    2. they only sell pop corn lip scrub at x mas :(

      Delete