Sunday 7 July 2013

June Favourites!

Hey guys! We are just about a week into July which means my June Favourites post is well overdue. This month I've got a bunch of things to share with you (some of which aren't beauty related!) that I have been loving over the past month. *warning* I went a little photo crazy this month, sorry about that!








Excuse the extremely chipped nail polish!



First off are the Nivea Pure & Natural facial cleansing wipes. I'm so bad at remembering to take off makeup, so these are a lifesaver! I actually got them free a while ago in a goodie bag from a health and well-being convention kind of thing, which was really nice. They are really good for taking off mascara which is great, because some mascaras are nearly impossible to get off!

Next is my favourite nail polish at the moment - it's Essie 'Eternal Optimist'. This has been on my blog before, but I had to include it because it's been on my nails almost every day in the past month! It's quite a natural, soft pink which is a colour I have been loving recently! It also doesn't chip easily which is definitely a plus because nail polishes that chip easily are one of my pet hates.

Next up is not a beauty product, but I have been loving it this past month. It's the Listerine PocketPaks, which are little packets of breath strips which dissolve on your tongue and make your mouth feel like you have just brushed your teeth. I always carry a packet around with me, and I absolutely love them!

Next is my Lipsmacker Jellie in Strawberry. I used to be obsessed with Lipsmackers when I was younger but I hadn't used one for ages until I found this hiding in the bottom of my bag. Usually I find Lipsmackers aren't that good but this one has surprised me and I have used it quite a lot over the last month

And finally, another non-beauty favourite! I went to see the Great Gatsby a few weeks ago and I just fell in love with the soundtrack. I bought it as soon as I got home from the cinema and I have been listening to it on repeat since. I love all of the songs because they are a mix between old (the Great Gatsby is set in the 1920's) and new.

So those are all of my favourite things from June - what have you been loving? Let me know in the comments! Also if you have a blog, feel free to leave a link - I love finding new blogs!

4 comments:

  1. I love Essie's eternal optimist colour! I have it too :)

    Davina, davina-tian.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great blog you have! Would you like to follow each other?
    Also, I'm having a MAC lipstick giveaway and I would love for you to enter it!

    xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that you can buy this tuff only in Europe, because here is Korea I did not see http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete