Tuesday 18 June 2013

Revlon Just Kissable Lip Stain (Review a Day #3)

I may or may not have a little bit of an obsession with the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stains....I already have three and I have most of the other colours on my wishlist! The one I'm going to review today is in the colour 'Honey' (001).This also has been featured before on my blog in my American Goodies post. Although you can buy these in New Zealand, they are way overpriced so while my dad was in America, I decided to pick one up!





Excuse my awkward hand haha!

I love this colour, because it's quite different to a lot of my other lip products, and it's not too bold so I can wear it everyday. The colour payoff is quite good, but I have found that it doesn't last the whole day which is unfortunate, but it's really easy to apply on the go. The only other problem I have had with my other Just Bitten lip stains is that they aren't very moisturizing, but this one seems to be a bit better than the others. It is also a bit more glossy. 

I would definitely recommend this colour as well - Honey is a dusty pink which is almost a 'your lips but better' shade and it goes with almost everything! 

I love all of the colours in this collection, and I find them so easy to apply! They are also a great price (if you don't live in New Zealand!), so if you haven't already, go check them out!

Stay tuned for more reviews - a new one is coming every day this week!
 If you have any comments or suggestions or just want to say hi, leave me a comment below! Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave a link, I would love to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment