Sunday 16 June 2013

Benefit Most Glamourous Nudes Ever Kit (Review-A-Day #1)

Hey guys! It's time for the  first installment of my Review-A-Day week. For those of you who don't know, for every day this week I am reviewing a different beauty product!

Today I decided to review the Benefit World Famous Neutrals 'Most Glamorous Nudes' eyeshadow kit. I got this from the U.S not too long ago (check out my American Goodies blog post for more details!). Usually it costs around $50 but I picked it up off Sephora for $30! It comes with four longwear powder shadows and two creaseless cream shadows which I was particularly excited about because I love cream eyeshadows! 





All the colours are so amazing, and I love the little booklet it comes with, because it has two tutorials - one for a natural look, and one for a night-time/going out look. This kit is perfect for me because I have a slight obsession with gold and bronze eyeshadows! My personal favourite colours would have to be 'Gilt-y Pleasure' and 'My Two Cents'. 

I would definitely recommend this set, as it is so cute and comes with a range of colours which is really useful! For example 'Call My Buff' is great for highlighting! I'm sure if I do any tutorials in the future, this kit will make an appearance, because I have been using most days and I love experimenting with the colours for different looks! 

Stay tuned for more reviews - a new one is coming every day this week!
 If you have any comments or suggestions or just want to say hi, leave me a comment below! Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave a link, I would love to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. This benefit palette looks gorgeous!
    I think I may have to find something similar if I can, suxh lovely shades too :)
    thank you for commenting on my blog hunny, now following you back.
    keep up the posts
    chanelle jade x

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete