Friday 17 May 2013

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush review!

A few days ago I bought the Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush off Trade Me, so I thought I would do a quick little review for you guys! I got it in Pink Plum which is a light pink.

This blush is really sheer, so it doesn't come up much on the swatch and you can't really see it when you have it on your fingers but on the cheeks it shows up a bit more, and is easily buildable so you can keep adding to it. It also has a weird texture, it's almost spongey, but turns more powdery after you apply it. It dents quite easily though, especially since you have to dig into it a bit to get enough for it to show up.

Overall, I think this blush is really pretty and I love the colour but I wish it was more pigmented and showed up more. It also doesn't last that long, which isn't great. I got it for around $10 which is pretty cheap for a blush, so I wasn't expecting too much of it, and the colour does look very natural, so that's a plus!

I would recommend this blush if you are looking for a cheap, natural looking blush that isn't too bold or bright!

Have you tried this blush out? If you have any comments or suggestions or just want to say hi, leave me a comment below! Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave a link and I will check it out!

2 comments:

  1. your blog is so cute!:-) really helpful post too as i'm awful with blusher;) check my blog out? followed you!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete