Saturday 11 May 2013

(Late) April Favourites!

I know it's a little bit late, but here are all the things I've been loving in the past month!
Sorry about the dusty desk - this was the only place in my house that had okay lighting!

Sephora Collection Eye Shadow in 'It Bag'-
This was in my Sephora Haul post, but I felt like I had to put it on here - I love it! It's so pretty and it stays on for hours! It's definitely my favourite eye shadow at the moment. I love that it's shimmery but still looks natural, and it's not too over the top and bold.

Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara-
I'm so late to the party with this one, it seems like everyone has got it and raved about it but I only just recently bought it! This mascara gives my lashes volume, and it really does it's job well. I think it's more of a going-out/night time mascara as I kind of go for a more natural look during the day, especially at school, but I love it anyway!I did find it was quite hard to get off though, but that's good if you want a long-lasting mascara!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 'Coral Berry'-
I actually got this a while ago, when Farmers (only New Zealanders will know about that haha) was having a 2 for 1 sale on all Revlon lip products! Obviously I couldn't miss out on a sale like that so I picked up this lipstick and my friend got a lip stain. I haven't really started using it until recently and I love it! It's a pinky coral, which is quite shimmery - it actually looks a lot less bright and more coral-y in real life than on the top picture! It's really creamy, which I love and it stays on for at least 3-4 hours.

MIKI Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black'-
This eyeliner is so cheap! I think it cost around $3.00 from Postie Plus (again, a New Zealand store!) and it is actually surprisingly good! The tip is really thin which makes it easy to apply, which is great for me since I am the absolute worst at putting on liquid eyeliner - for some reason I just cannot do it! But I have had a few attempts with this, and most of them have turned out pretty well, so it must be good!

Some other non-beauty related favourites!

Shoes-
These were kind of an impulse buy on my last day in Italy, because the only shoes I had brought with me were $15 fake Vans from Rubi Shoes (don't judge me, they were the only ones that I could fit in my bag!), and they were ruined from all the walking I had done, so I popped in to a little shoe shop down the road from our hotel and I bought these! I had seen so many people in Italy wearing shoes similar to these and I thought they were really cute. They weren't too cheap, around $60 NZD, but that's not too bad for shoes and they are well-made.

Vogue Italia-
Obviously you can't go to Italy without picking up a copy of Italian Vogue, so I bought these at the airport on the way home! It was only 5 euros which I thought was pretty cheap, especially considering it came with an edition of Casa Vogue which is all about (amazing) houses! Unfortunately I can't read them since they are in Italian, but I think that makes them special, and I love looking at the pictures anyway! 

If any of you have any comments or suggestions, I would love to hear them! I love reading all your lovely comments and discovering new blogs so if you have a blog, leave a link and I will check it out!


6 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks so much for stopping by and your blog is great! I'm also late to the Falsies party haha I've yet to try it :)

    Hope you have a Superb Sunday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend picking up Falsies, it's amazing!

      Delete
  2. You know what, I need a new mascara for my trip. I'm literally about to go to the drugstore and pick this one up because everyone raves about it! Thanks for following me, I'm following you back dear :)
    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And I know, nearly everyone has this mascara now it's amazing!

      Delete
  3. The Revlon swatch looks amazing!

    http://thesnowflowerrr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sneakers are so cute! Also loving coral lipstick at the moment.

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete