Monday 27 May 2013

Inspirational Beauty Bloggers/Youtubers!

Hi guys! Sorry that it's been so long since I last posted (a week already!?) but things have been pretty hectic lately - since I was on holiday and missed some school, I had a LOT of schoolwork to catch up on and I haven't really had time for my blog!

If you know me, you will know that I am completely obsessed with blogs and YouTube, so I decided to share a few beauty bloggers and/or YouTubers that I love and am inspired by.

Sprinkle of Glitter - Sprinkle of Glitter a.k.a Louise Pentland is one of my absolute favourite people on this list! She is a beauty blogger and YouTuber (although her posts aren't just about beauty) who I have been following for around a year or so now. She has an adorable toddler, and she's just hilarious and seems really really nice. If you aren't already, I would definitely recommend looking up her blog here or her YouTube channel here.

Zoella - Zoella (or Zoe Sugg) is another British YouTuber and blogger who happens to be Sprinkle of Glitter's best friend! She is also a beauty blogger, but does other types of posts as well. She is really funny, and I love watching her videos. Check out her blog here and her YouTube channel here!

LLYMLRS - LLYMLRS (Lily Melrose) is a fashion and beauty blogger and YouTuber. I love her style and her posts and videos are always great. She has two blogs - a fashion one, which is her main one, here and a beauty and other things one here, as well as a YouTube channel here!

Beautycrush - Beautycrush (Sammi) is a beauty and fashion blogger and YouTuber who I only started watching this year, but I love her blog and her videos! She is really funny, and I love her style and all her amazing tattoos! Her blog is here and her YouTube channel is here :)

I Covet Thee - I also only recently started watching I Covet Thee (a.k.a Alix)'s videos and I am in love with her style and her videos! She also has both a blog and a YouTube channel and I love them both equally. I would definitely recommend checking out her blog here and her channel here.

Tanya Burr - I found Tanya Burr through Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter, and I'm really glad I did! She is so good with makeup, and does loads of really amazing looks inspired by different celebrities. She also makes videos with her fiance Jim Chapman who is another YouTuber I love! Check out her blog here and her YouTube channel here!

Shaanxo - Shaanxo is a New Zealand beauty YouTuber which is why I really like her (as well as the fact that she makes good videos!). She has loads of great videos, and I have been following her channel for ages!  Check it out here.

I do follow a lot of other beauty channels and blogs like pixiewoo, milkteef, amodelrecommends. viviannadoesmakeup, dollfaceree and many more, but these are just my personal favourites! Who are your favourite bloggers?
If you have any comments or suggestions or just want to say hi, leave me a comment below! Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave a link, I would love to check it out!

5 comments:

  1. These are all our favourites! we especially love tanya, zoe and Louise!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the layout of your blog, it's really pretty, how did you do the header?:)

    thisgirlygeek.blogspot.com

    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - I just re-did the layout actually, so it means alot :)
      And I actually just did it on Word, and screen-shotted it so it was an image and used that!

      Delete
  3. What a great post dear! I also love all these youtubers! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! This way I found a new fabulous blog to follow <3 Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete